Full Time Critical Care Job Nashville, TN
Critical Care/Sleep Medicine Physician in Nashville, Tennessee
Join a prominent multispecialty healthcare provider in the heart of Tennessee as a Critical Care/Sleep physician. A stone’s throw away from great nightlife, live music, and a diverse food scene, this opportunity is in an ideal location for an early to mid-career physician to live in a great city and work with an experienced group of providers. We are also considering fellows graduating in 2024.
- Everything is within a 15-minute drive - diverse food, entertainment, and Nashville International Airport
- A collegial atmosphere with experienced providers and support staff
- Mix of sleep (75%) and critical care (25%)
- Guaranteed competitive salary plus production incentives
- Fast track to partnership in 12 short months
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, CME available
- Comprehensive health, life, vision, dental, and retirement package
- Malpractice coverage included
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Critical Care
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Sleep Medicine
- American Medical Graduate or International Medical Graduate with good communication skills
- We are currently unable to sponsor visa candidates
Why live in Nashville?
Nashville offers an unparalleled blend of vibrant music culture, diverse job opportunities, renowned educational institutions, and a lower cost of living compared to many major cities. With a growing economy, no state income tax, top-tier healthcare facilities, and a burgeoning food scene, it's an enticing destination. Residents enjoy warm Southern hospitality, access to outdoor activities, and professional sports teams, making Nashville a dynamic and welcoming place to live.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.