Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Fargo, ND
18 days ago
A health system in Fargo, North Dakota is adding a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to their team. This is a hospital-employed position with one of the largest health systems in the U.S.
- Joining a team of 20 Emergency Medicine physicians at a Level I ACS verified Adult Trauma Center & Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Full-time, 12-14 shifts per month
- Staffing is 24/7 double coverage with triple and quadruple coverage during peak hours
- Hospitalist Service takes unassigned patient admits
- Services approximately 58,000+ visits per year
- Excellent sub-specialist coverage
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Health insurances, paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage, 401(k) retirement program with match, CME time & allowance, professional dues/memberships, relocation allowance, and much more
- No visa assistance
Fargo, North Dakota
- Fargo has a population of nearly 126,000 and is part of a much larger metro area.
- Sights include the Plains Art Museum (regional, contemporary, and Native American works), the Fargo Air Museum (Modern and vintage airplanes), Fargodome (indoor stadium hosting college football games, concerts, and theatrical shows), Red River Zoo (cold climate species such as red pandas and gray wolves)
- Fargo offers a strong economy, reasonable cost of living, and a wealth of cultural and outdoor activities
- #31 in Best Cities to Buy a House in America by Niche.com
- The public schools in Fargo are highly rated, making it an excellent place to raise a family
Contact: Elizabeth Salozzo
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.