Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Portland, OR
Multi-specialty Clinic in Salem, Oregon is seeking an experienced occupation medicine physician to join the group.
- Prominent group opening a new clinic for occupational medicine
- You will be able to have influence and be part of the implementation processes
- Clinic open Monday through Friday - you will work 4 days with no call
- Salaried position with a base plus quarterly productivity bonuses
- Full complement benefits for you and your family
- Services will be based on what the physician is comfortable with including CDL (DOT) physicals, pre-employment physicals, on-the-job injury management, school sports physicians and camp physicals, immunizations, work ergonomics evaluations, urine drug screens
About Salem, Oregon
Salem is located midway between Portland and Eugene in the middle of the Willamette Valley, a 100-mile-long lowland between the Cascade Mountains and the Lower Coast Range. Because of its proximity to Portland, its outstanding outdoor recreation, and the addition of high technology industries, the city enjoys steady growth. You will find vibrant scenery at every turn in Salem. Many who live in the area do so because of its family-friendly ambiance and easy commute to the Portland area. With mountains and the Oregon coast to the west, mountains, and lakes to the east, an abundance of rivers surrounding it and one of the region's largest cities an hour north, the city offers something for everyone.
Contact: Greg Johnson
Phone: (314) 587-4730
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.