Full Time Hospitalist Job IN
LOCATION: INDIANAPOLIS METRO
- 7 days on 7 days off
- Rotating day, swing, and night shifts
- 15-18 patients per physician per shift
- Growing hospital employed practice
- 14 physicians and 8 APP's
- Primary care patient base covers 150,000 and secondary market for specialty services reaches 250,000
- well-rounded medical staff of 200+ physicians is large enough to offer many specialties and sub-specialties such as CT Surgery, full range of cardiology services, infectious disease, endocrinology and rheumatology, but also small enough that you know all the physicians on a professional and personal level
- Base Salary of $300,000
- Quality Incentives up to $20,000 annually
- Full hospital benefits
- Hospital employed opportunity
- $40,000 signing bonus
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- IN medical license in good standing
- population of 40,000 in a county of 72,000.
- Located 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Home to multiple colleges and a university
- Excellent private and public schools
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses
- Lots of local youth sports and activities, lake, state and local parks
- And much more.
If you are interested in learning more about this opening, please call Gary at 801-251-0524, and email your CV to email@example.com.
Permanent Placement Division Director
Sumo Medical Staffing
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.