Full Time Internal Medicine Job Oxford, CT
A medical group in Connecticut is actively seeking a patient-oriented and compassionate Internal Medicine Physician to join their growing staff. In this role, the Internal Medicine Physician ensures exceptional care services are accessible to patients at all times.
The Internal Medicine Physician will:
- Examine, obtain medical history, and treat acute and chronic illnesses
- Order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests
- Create treatment plans and involve patients and family members in those plans.
- Initiate appropriate specialty referrals
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians, and staff
- Work with care team to close care gaps and improve quality measures
- Participate in Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) initiatives
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.