Full Time Family Practice Job NH
16 days ago
A prominent medical group in southern New Hampshire, consisting of 130 primary care providers, is seeking to hire a Family Medicine physician to cater to the increasing demand in the community. The group is associated with a non-profit hospital, which has a level II trauma center and boasts an average of over 18,000 yearly admissions. The hospital has 295 beds, making it a significant healthcare facility in the area.
- Total outpatient with large call pool. The call is by phone
- 4-day work week. 32 clinical hours
- The average daily patient census is 16
- Leading income guarantee plus wRVU and performance bonuses
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and loan repay
- Located in the state capital and 1 hour from Boston, the White Mountains, and the seacoast of Portsmouth
- Regional airport within 20 minutes
- Downtown area is one of the most walkable and picturesque in the state, with numerous restaurants and locally-owned shops.
- The performing arts center, planetarium, farmers market, and festivals
- No state income or sales tax
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.