Based on the ongoing growth of this Chicago GI practice, a fantastic opportunity exists for a GI provider. Your practice will be focused on a very attractive Northwest Suburb close to Barrington. In addition to the Hospital's GI Labs, the practice owns Free-Standing Endoscopy Labs in Chicago and in the Northwest Chicago suburbs. The founding Physician completed a Fellowship at the University of Illinois, Chicago, and started the practice 16 years ago. ERCP is desired but not required. The practice will be predominately outpatient.
- Compensation is very competitive within the Chicago market and bonus potential is based on procedural volumes
- Pension and profit-sharing plan
- Benefits include: vacation, personal/sick time, health insurance for you and your family, life, disability, dental, vision, and CME
- Partnership potential
- You will have the opportunity to reside in one of Chicagoland's most notable "NorthShore" communities.
About the "NorthShore" of Illinois
- The North Shore consists of many affluent suburbs north of Chicago, Illinois, bordering the shores of Lake Michigan. These communities fall within suburban Cook County and Lake County.
- The North Shore's membership is often a topic of debate, and it includes some Chicago suburbs which do not border Lake Michigan.
- However, Deerfield, Evanston, Wilmette, Kenilworth, Winnetka, Glencoe, Glenview, Highland Park, Highwood, Lake Forest, Northbrook, Northfield, and Lake Bluff are generally considered to be the main constituents of the North Shore.
Contact: Neal Fenster