Based on the ongoing growth of this Chicago GI practice, a fantastic opportunity exists for a GI provider. Your practice will be focused on Wilmette, a thriving community. In addition to the Hospital's GI Labs, the practice owns Free-Standing Endoscopy Labs in Chicago and in the Northwest Chicago suburbs. The founding Physician completed a Fellowship at the University of Illinois, Chicago, and started the practice 16 years ago. ERCP is desired but not required. The practice will be predominately outpatient.
- Compensation is very competitive within the Chicago market and bonus potential is based on procedural volumes
- Pension and profit-sharing plan
- Benefits include: vacation, personal/sick time, health insurance for you and your family, life, disability, dental, vision, and CME
- Partnership potential
About Wilmette, Illinois
- Wilmette is a vibrant community comprised of many strong neighborhoods, races, and religions.
- The Village extends approximately five miles west of Lake Michigan and is approximately one mile wide.
- Wilmette is committed to providing safe and reliable biking routes to its residents.
- The Park District owns and manages two beaches on the Village's eastern border along Lake Michigan.
Contact: Neal Fenster