Full Time Family Practice Job HI
4 days ago
The largest Medical Group in Hawaii is expanding its primary care services in multiple locations!The system provides a range of primary care services at locations on Oahu, Hawaii Island, and Molokai.We are currently scheduling interviews for Family Medicine providers.
- Primary care clinics - choose from multiple locations
- Flexible scheduling available
- Manageable patient census with APP support
- Mentorship programs for new graduates
- Opportunity to teach residents and be involved in medical research (if desired)
- The compensation plan includes a base salary with bonus incentives and a lucrative benefit package
- Visa sponsorships available
- Candidates should be mission-driven with a desire to work with the underserved patient population
Experience Island Living
Aloha isn?t just a greeting, it is an unmistakable way of life in Hawaii, literally meaning affection, love, peace, compassion, and mercy. The Aloha spirit lends itself to the strong culture and diversity that makes Hawaii a true melting pot.The outdoor activities include water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, kite-surfing, boating, snorkeling, diving, surfing, free-diving, spearfishing, hiking, running, biking, beach volleyball, kayaking, camping, and off-roading, among many others. The list of activities goes on and on!Best of all, our consistent sunny and breezy weather allows for participation in these all year-round.In addition to the outdoor beauty and adventure, our Islands also have a thriving Arts and Entertainment scene.It?s no wonder many consider Hawaii paradise.
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.