Full Time Endocrinology Job Atlanta, GA
6 days ago
Since its founding in 1995 from a merger of eight single-specialty practices, Longstreet Clinic has grown into one of the largest independent group practices in the state. We are a private, multi-specialty medical group with office locations in nine northeast Georgia cities and employ over 700 people, including more than 200 physicians and advanced practice providers who represent 20 specialties. Through our multi-disciplinary approach, Longstreet Clinic assures the most appropriate and cost-effective healthcare services are delivered in a caring and compassionate manner.
- The new physician will join the growing team of two Endocrinologists and two nurse practitioners.
- Focusing on expanding the outpatient side of the practice with some inpatient responsibilities.
- Inpatient rounding will be shared with a dedicated inpatient nurse practitioner.
- The position will oversee a wide variety of endocrine pathology and diabetes cases.
- The clinic includes on-site access to the full range of imaging modalities including MRI, full-service diagnostic lab, comprehensive breast center, bariatrics, surgery, and innovative musculoskeletal center.
- Hospital is a Level II Trauma center with 600 beds.
- Experienced as well as upcoming new fellow grads are encouraged to apply.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, and shareholder status after 2 years.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health, $25K life, vision, dental, LT disability, Aflac, flex spending account, 401K with match, 6 paid holidays, 3 bereavement days, vacation/CME with expenses, profit sharing, and relocation.
Gainesville-Hall County offers an unparalleled community spirit and an exceptional quality of life to live, work and play. Located on the shores of Lake Lanier (with 700 miles of shoreline) and the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Gainesville is a vibrant and growing community nestled just a quick 30-minute drive away from Atlanta and under 3 hours to Augusta. Hall County is home to more than 200,000 people.In addition to its unbeatable location, Gainesville-Hall County is home to 47 Fortune 500 firms, more than 300 manufacturing and processing concerns, and 45 international companies representing 19 foreign countries. It is also the primary trade area serving over 500,000 Northeast Georgia residents, making Gainesville-Hall County the opportune locale for building a practice, living comfortably, and raising a family.
Contact: Yanisse Spillman
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.