Seeking a candidate that is passionate about caring for individuals with diabetes of all types with special emphasis on current techniques for management of Type I and Type II diabetes and the complications of diabetes and managing general medical problems that can arise.
About the position:
- Work in conjunction with other Endocrinologists and healthcare specialists in a collegial fashion
- Collaborate with nurse practitioners, and diabetes educators, including nurses, dietitians, and exercise physiologists.
- Participate in the Inpatient Diabetes Service periodically throughout the year
- Interact with the Clinic Administrator/Report directly to the Chair of Adult Diabetes
- Join 20 MDs and 10 Advanced Practice Providers
- Mainly outpatient position
- Opportunity for Academic appointment at Harvard Medical School as Instructor
- Assistant or Associate Professor will be commensurate with experience, training, and achievements
Who we are seeking:
- M.D. degree from an accredited school
- Residency in internal medicine
- Fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism
- Excellent communicator
- Certification and licensure in Massachusetts
- Board-certified in internal medicine & Board-certified in endocrinology/metabolism
Special consideration will be given to those with a specialty interest in the following:
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Type 2 Diabetes with Weight Management
- Type 1 Diabetes in Young Adults
- Guaranteed salary
- Generous time off
- Robust benefits package
- CME with allocation dollars and time off
- Incentive bonuses
About the facility:
- Join the leader in Diabetes research and education.
- They believe in amultidisciplinary approach to ensure people with diabetes get the most advanced medical care, education, and aggressive prevention and management of complications associated with diabetes.
- Treating children, young adults, adults, geriatrics, pregnant women, and behavioral health patients
- Certified 501(c)(3) organization
About the location:
Located in the heart of Boston, this area offers the best healthcare, with top-notch primary schools, colleges, and universities. Multiple housing options as there has been tremendous growth in real estate. Live directly in the city or commute to the suburbs by train or by car.
Contact: Neal Fenster