An established group in metro Atlanta is adding, permanent, full-time physicians due to growth, retirement, and new start-up clinics in the area. This group is actively involved in conducting clinical research studies and has done so for more than 40 years. The focus of research includes trials in the areas of asthma, allergic rhinitis, skin allergy, and food allergies in efforts to develop new and more effective medications and therapies.
- Office Hours Monday-Thursday, 8 am-5 pm, Friday, 8 am-12pm
- A mix of Peds, Adolescents, and Adults
- A full spectrum of patient care required
- Treating a mix of allergies, asthma, sinusitis, immune deficiencies, nasal conditions, and lung conditions
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation can range between $350k-$600k
- Equity available
- Private practice model with payer reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus/relocation stipend
- Health, medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Claims Made Medical Malpractice
- Optional Life and Accident Insurance, or Critical Illness
With its rich history, cultural attractions, and posh shopping malls, it?s no wonder Atlanta is one of the most popular destinations in the southeast. The vibrant city is the house of the largest aquarium in the world and the Coca-Cola museum which showcases the history of the company. The main attraction in downtown Atlanta is the Centennial Olympic Park, where tourists can rest on the pristine green grass and enjoy the city's festivals. concerts and special events. Atlanta is known for its outstanding cuisine, world-renowned chefs, and vibrant cocktail culture.
Contact: Neal Fenster