Full Time Internal Medicine Job Richmond, VA
Job DescriptionThe Inline Group -
- Full Time
- Hours:Full-time schedule, receive a designated half-day for administrative time each week
- Average Patients seen: 8-10 per day, 30-60-90 minute appointments; Panel size max of 475
- Call Schedule: On call for own panel 4 nights per week; Weekend call coverage rotated
- Compensation: $225,000 - $275,000 - Negotiable based on experience and schedule
- Benefits: - 7 paid holidays per year and 3 additional float holidays per year- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) in year 1, and 4 weeks every year thereafter- 1 week CME each year - Monetary CME allowance - Separate jury duty, bereavement, and community service hours - 401k with a 4% match - Health, dental, vision, life and EAP insurance - HSA - Malpractice coverage - Free PMD memberships for you and your immediate family (spouse and children under 18)
- Additional Info: We work every day to create a positive work environment and to ensure our physicians get to practice the kind of medicine they always envisioned.Practice Description:- Primary care- Concierge/membership with insurance - Dedicated nurse- Shared referral coordinator- Support of Marketing, Sales, Billing, HR, and IT teams - Athena EMRYour Qualifications:- Family or Internal Medicine Physician- Board Certified or be willing to recertify- Virginia license is requiredYou are our ideal candidate if:- You have primary care experience- You are EMR savvy- You prefer to provide relationship-based care- You understand that concierge medicine is not easier, but your small panel enables a deeper, more thoughtful level of careIf you are looking for a better environment to practice primary care - free from weekly visit quotas and overloaded panels - becoming a concierge medicine physician could be the solution for you.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.