Full Time Endocrinology Job Brownwood, TX
2 days ago
An Endocrinology position is available in a 188-bed acute care facility in Brownwood, Texas that has provided quality, competent and compassionate care to the Central Texas area since 1969. By serving the surrounding counties, our commitment to progress in diagnosis and treatment options allows our dedicated medical care team to be the key to our success.
- BC/BE Endocrinologist is needed to practice in Brownwood, TX
- This new position will be as the first Endocrinologist on staff
- Practicing and experienced physicians, as well as fellows, will be considered
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible
- Attractiveyearly salary ($280,000 the first year) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation & house hunting assistance (up to $20K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
About Brownwood, Texas
Brownwood, Texas is a thriving city located on the northern edge of the hill country and is only a short drive to many other major cities in Texas.Brownwood is a small and quaint town, and home to 19,288 people. As the largest city in a 70-mile radius, Brownwood is the ideal place to practice medicine. Brownwood is known for some of the best hunting and fishing in Texas.The people in Brownwood enjoy these recreational perks with less than a ten-minute commute to work. The city of Brownwood offers an aquatic center, a large recreational lake, and activities that the whole family can enjoy. Serving the surrounding counties, our services include inpatient care, a level four trauma center providing 24/7 emergent care with on-site access to helicopter transport, a women?s center/obstetric unit that and Level II nursery, outpatient services, a sleep lab center, a heart center/interventional cardiology (cardiac catheterization lab) cardiac rehab, Walker Cancer Center radiation/medical oncology/hematology, surgical services, gastroenterology lab, and a hospitalist program.
Contact: Yanisse Spillman
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.