Full Time Maternal Fetal Job CA
15 days ago
Wonderful opportunity to join an active maternal-fetal medicine group in central valley California.
- MFM Independent contractor + 2 GYN/ONCs on staff
- Very busy practice
- Equipment (ultrasound) onsite; practice is willing to purchase new equipment based on the needs of the new physician.
- Over 3,000 Trauma activation annually, second in the State to LA County
- Full-time, Employed position
- Loan Forgiveness opportunities
- Generous Salary, based on MGMA National Data, with additional compensation for additional shifts/hours
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Starting bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday, CME time, CME reimbursement
- Health Benefits and a Defined Contribution Plan
- Voluntary Benefits include 457B Plan, Short-term & Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts, etc.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Certified Stroke Center
- Tertiary Center
- Master Affiliation with UCLA
- Four Residency Programs & two Fellowship Programs
About Bakersfield, California:
- Bakersfield is a city in California with a population of 377,917.
- Bakersfield is in Kern County.
- Living in Bakersfield offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes.
- In Bakersfield, there are a lot of parks.
- Many families and young professionals live in Bakersfield and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Bakersfield are above average.
- Located 90 minutes from Los Angeles
Contact: Steve Frank
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.