Join one of the area?s leading providers of quality, caring, and convenienturgent care.Multiple locations looking all in and aroundNashville.
- 13 shifts, 167 hours per month
- Huge growth and needs in these locations
- Hourly rate, full benefits, and bonuses
- Monday-Friday 8 AM-9 PM; Saturday 8 AM-8 PM; Sunday 8 AM-5 PM
- Very flexible scheduling
- Residents welcomed
- Seeing 20-30 patients per day
About Nashville, TN
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University. Legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous ?Grand Ole Opry? stage and radio show. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks with live music and the Johnny Cash Museum, celebrating the singer's life.
Contact: Neal Fenster