Urgent Care Medicine Physician (M.D. or D.O.) for Clovis, CA
Earn up to$374,000/Yr.- 1099 Model with Malpractice with Tail, CME, Retirement, and More
12-hour Shifts at $150/Hr. - 12 Shifts a Month Minimum for Full-Time - Flexible Scheduling
Plus, a $25,000 Sign-On Bonus and a $20,000 Retention Bonus Annually
New Graduates Welcome to Apply - Bilingual Providers Preferred
Are you tired of practicing medicine in an overly saturated metropolitan market in CA where you make less and spend more? Practice quality medicine in an area of California where there is a low cost of living, very little traffic, affordable real estate options, and join one of the fastest-growing healthcare organizations in California. This organization is focused on quality patient care while growing and thriving, setting the standard of care for urgent care medicine all over the state.
- Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine trained providers only
- Urgent Care Medicine providers to practice twelve-hour (12) shifts
- Full-time will be 12 shifts per month - pick up more shifts, make more money
- You will see about 4 to 5 patients per hour ranging from newborns to geriatrics
- All COVID-19 testing/treatment available as well as rapid testing (results in 10 to 15 minutes) and Regeneron IV Treatment
- UCM procedures are a must such as ingrown nail removal, joint injection, suturing, casting, etc.
- All necessary urgent care equipment on sight within the clinic (X-ray, Slit Lamp, EKG, and close point Labs)
- Practice alongside other Physicians, Advanced-Level Practitioners, MAs, RNs, and X-Ray Techs
Live and practice in an area of California with a lower cost of living and very affordable real estate options that keeps you close to both Southern and Northern CA.
- Reside in a city Northeast of Fresno Proper by 13 minutes with over 120,000 people
- Surrounded by a city of 530,000 people in a county of over 1.2 million residents
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities to enjoy all year-round
- The average temperature is 88 degrees with excellent weather all year-long
- The average home costs about $350,000 and the cost of living is 30% lower than Southern CA.
- Enjoy wineries, craft breweries, golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, dining, shopping, nightlife, and all major amenities!
- Experience famous entertainment venues, pro sporting events, and access to higher forms of education
- California distinguished blue-ribbon public and private schools from Pre-School to High School
- An international airport right there in the city - no need for long drives to travel