Full Time Dermatology Job Santa Fe, NM
1 of 2 New Mexico entities named to 'Newsweek' America's Greatest Workplaces for Women 2023
Join our acclaimed organization that is committed to 'providing world-class healthcare close to home' as a member of the state's only comprehensive healthcare system. By joining our organization, you'll have access to the Mayo Clinic Care Network partners, allowing you to collaborate directly with partners across the United States.
- $4.9 million was invested in new facilities for Women's Care and Dermatology
- Experienced support staff in clinic consisting of 3 PCAs, clinic manager, assistant clinic manager, a PCC, and a cross RN for care coordination
- State-of-the-art clinic with 9 Exam rooms and 3 procedure rooms
- $502,195 starting salary w/ long-term RVU potential
- Flexible schedules with 4 or 5-day workweek options
- EPIC EMR with smart phrases built into the EMR to assist with charting
- Sign-on, relocation, and retention bonuses are available
Known for its rich history, unique culture, and stunning natural beauty with a landscape that ranges from high desert terrain to snow-capped mountains, Santa Fe is home to numerous museums, art galleries, and cultural attractions, showcasing its rich history and artistic traditions. Renowned for its distinctive adobe architecture and colorful markets, selling everything from Native American jewelry and crafts to modern art and handmade clothing, Santa Fe is a must-see destination for travelers seeking a unique and unforgettable experience.
- Santa Fe is the oldest state capital in the United States, having been founded in 1610 by Spanish colonists.
- Located at the base of the Rockies
- Close proximity to 8+ ski resorts within a 1-2 hours drive
- World famous Art scene, #5 ranked Farmers Market in the US, unique cuisine options, and stunning natural beauty
- True 4 seasons
Job ID: JN -032022-26406
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.