Full Time Family Practice Job Medford, OR
15 days ago
A not-for-profit system with 40 ambulatory clinics in Southern Oregon seeks family medicine physicians for sites in Ashland, Grants Pass, and Medford, Oregon.
- Base salary of $240,000
- Stipend available for those in their last year of residency
- Flexible scheduling options and there is no call or inpatient work required.
- Years 2 & beyond - Eligible for annual quality performance incentives of up to $40,000
- Additional productivity compensation is available based on performance
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- 240 hours of authorized time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
About Medford, Oregon
Medford is situated in the Rogue Valley in the southern portion of Oregon. It's surrounded by mountains and located in Jackson County. The economy is primarily based in healthcare while agriculture and the timber industry are still significant economic factors. Medford is known for its excellent pears. Harry and David Operations Corp. is the biggest direct marketing company regarding fruits and food gift items in the country. Medford and the surrounding region have developed a thriving wine industry.
Outdoor reaction activities are popular with residents and tourists. The well-known Crater Lake, which is the deepest lake in the country is nearby. Due to being positioned between the Siskiyou Mountains and the Cascade Range, the city does not receive the substantial amount of rain that typically falls in the towns in the Pacific Northwest.
Contact: Greg Basse
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.