A medical group in Huntersville, North Carolina is adding a BC/BE Internal Medicine/Pediatrics (Med/Ped) physician to their team. You are joining an established practice that has been serving the community for more than 24 years.
- The team provides comprehensive medical care to all ages
- Outpatient only setting
- Full-time position, 4 days per week
- On-site lab testing and X-ray
- The system utilizes Epic EHR
Compensation / Benefits
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Employed with a stable medical group
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation and CME Allowance
- Malpractice insurance
- and more
Huntersville, North Carolina - Part of the Charlotte Metro
- Huntersville is only 14 miles north of downtown Charlotte and is located on the southern tip of Lake Norman.
- While it is part of the larger Charlotte metropolitan area, the town of Huntersville still has about 50,000 residents.
- Charlotte is one of the 25 largest cities in the U.S. and the largest city in North Carolina.
- Nearly 800,000 live and work in the Charlotte community and the city provides services to much of this population.
- Other amenities that make Charlotte a great place to live and work include numerous higher learning organizations, cultural centers, and health. care facilities.
- Charlotte consistently ranks as one of the top growing cities and is the home to more than 10 Fortune 1000 companies, including household names such as Bank of America, Lowe&'s, and Wachovia Corp. Charlotte is also home to the Carolina Panthers of the NFL, the Charlotte Hornets of the NBA, the NASCAR Hall of Fame, and the U.S. National Whitewater Center.
Contact: Neal Fenster