Full Time Geriatrics Job Boston, MA
17 days ago
A Boston area community health center is adding a Geriatrician to their PACE program south of Boston.
About the opportunity
- The PACE program provides all-inclusive care to the elderly
- Innovative comprehensive care management model serving frail elders over age 55
- One of more than 130 PACE programs in the nation
- This site has 4 Geriatricians, 4 Geriatric Nurse Practitioners, and one Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Our physicians follow our elders throughout all locations of care including acute, sub-acute, long-term, and home care settings
- Small Patient panel of approximately 150 patients per Clinical Team
- Employed position with benefits including malpractice insurance, CME stipend up to $2500, license reimbursement, 25 days PTO plus 11 holidays
- Located 25 miles south of Boston with convenient highway access
- Muti cultural community with a population of nearly 100,000 people
- Local attractions include Fuller Craft Museum, DW Field Park, Ames Nowell State Park, and several golf courses and cultural events
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.