Full Time Urology Job Albuquerque, NM
3 years ago
HEADLINE: Albuquerque, New Mexico (The current metro area population of Albuquerque is 929,000 residents.): A traditional BE/BC Urologist is needed to join a growing and established multi-specialty medical group. It is part of a large healthcare organization. 3 days per week in the Clinic, and 2 days per week in the OR, with dedicated block of time. Call: 4 days per month. J-1 Visa sponsorship available. Employed opportunity. $ Very competitive salary. Full fringe benefits plan.
LOCATION: Albuquerque, New Mexico:
- The current metro area population of Albuquerque is 929,000 residents. It has a very large service area.
- New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost of living.
- The economy of Albuquerque centers on science, medicine, technology, commerce, education, entertainment, and culture outlets.
- It is a diverse, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural city.
- Residents enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, forests, canyons, lakes, hot-springs and sand dunes.
- There are endless recreational opportunities and an active lifestyle.
- You can swim in the ocean and ski in the mountains in the same day.
- Due to the metropolitan size, it is home to a diverse restaurant scene ranging from various global cuisines and the state's distinct New Mexican cuisine.
- You will have easy access to airports that offer many direct and connecting flights throughout the United States.
- A traditional BE/BC Urologist is needed to join a growing and established multi-specialty medical group.
- The above medical group is part of a large healthcare organization.
- Qualifications of the desired Urologist:
- Candidates must be BE/BC in Urology
- Provide outstanding patient care
- Highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- They have a collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists.
- Work Schedule: Spend three days per week in the Clinic, and two days per week in the Operating Room. The new urologist will have dedicated block of time.
- High patient volume
- Call: Four days per month shared with the group
- Procedures: General Bread and Butter to include Laparoscopic surgeries and Advanced Endoscopic Techniques
- Access to DaVinci Robot
- APC Support and Ultrasound Tech
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- This practice will be able to sponsor a J-1 Visa waiver.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE: This practice is offering:
- Employed opportunity
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive full fringe benefits package which include:
- Fully paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, CME, Holidays
- Exceptional Retirement Plans: 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.