Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Wisconsin Rapids, WI
2 days ago
Job DescriptionDo you seek a position close to home or to travel to? With TeamHealth's nationwide connections you are equipped to provide excellent care in diverse settings, from rural areas to bustling cities. If you are an emergency medicine (EM) physician, you are just right for this role at Aspirus Riverview Hospital in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.
Aspirus Riverview Hospital Overview:
- 10-bed emergency department
- 24,000 patients annually with opportunity for individualized patient care
- 24 hours physician and advance practice clinician coverage
- Level III trauma center
Apply today and ask about our sign-on bonus opportunity!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Independent contractor
- Excellent compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Priceless, intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class emergency medicine experts
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.