Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Washington, DC
2 days ago
Job DescriptionDo you want to maximize your work life balance and make excellent compensation? TeamHealth has an opportunity for a full time emergency medicine physician to be based in the Washington, D.C., metro area and work clinical hours in Maine. Your travel will be paid for you as you work 12-hour shifts at our hospitals in the beautiful state of Maine. This is an excellent opportunity for a graduating emergency medicine resident or a current practicing physician, who wants to maximize their work life balance with a 10 day per month work schedule. You will enjoy our concierge travel support with easy nonstop flights from DCA and IAD. Premium rates plus sign on bonus available.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- TeamHealth Institute resources and free CME
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Excellent alternative to locums with consistent full-time work
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.