Full Time Neurology Job Kissimmee, FL
2 years ago
Job DescriptionAcademic Neurology Opportunity in Orlando, FL
Osceola Regional Medical Center is seeking an exceptional neurologist for our residency outpatient clinic
- Completion of ACGME-approved neurology residency and board certification required
- Employed, GME faculty position involving teaching and working with residents in our outpatient clinic
- Previous faculty, teaching, or leadership experience preferred
- Part time attending clinic & part time precepting residents clinic
- Osceola Regional Medical Center and University of Central Florida COM have successfully built residencies/fellowships in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine, OBGYN, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Neurology
- Employed by HCA Physician Services Group, the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
- Support and leadership of a large organization
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed tertiary care hospital, a designated Level II Trauma Center and a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. The hospital campus is centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee accessible from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include:Emergency Care,Trauma Care,Pediatric ER,Heart & Vascular Institute,Comprehensive Stroke Center,The Baby Suites maternity care,Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II,Women's Services,Behavioral Health,Orthopedics & Spineand aGraduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our care in the Orlando community with our freestanding Emergency Departments atHunter's Creek ERandMillenia ER.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.