A community health center in Providence, Rhode Island is adding an Urgent Care physician to their express clinics.
- Network of 8 primary care clinics with plans to open 3 more in the next year
- A staff of 600 employees and over 60,000 patients
- Fully integrated EMR
- A cohesive group of Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers covering express clinic open 7 days per week
- Full time is three 12 hour shifts per week and one weekend shift every 4 weeks
- Diverse patient population. Spanish or Portuguese fluency is a plus however not required
- Base salary plus bonus incentives.
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Benefits include employer match retirement, flexible paid time off, CME, State loan repay, malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- City of 180,000 people with vibrant cultural arts, theaters, music, fine dining,and several highly ranked colleges and universities
- Reasonable cost of living, close proximity to beaches and state parts
- 1 hour from Boston and 3.5 hours to New York City
Contact: Neal Fenster