We are offering the opportunity to join a dynamic team at one of the largest nonprofit healthcare systems in the country.This world-class hospital is focused on clinical excellence, expanded services, with highly trained medical professionals serving the community. The hospital is long known for new medical discoveries and expertise in high-risk obstetrics, advanced heart care, organ transplant orthopedics, and rehabilitation.
- A nationally recognized, busy 733-bed academic Level I Trauma Center and one of Arizona?s leading hospitals
- Ranked in the top 50 hospitals by U.S. News and World Report for specialty services and listed as the top 2 hospitals in Arizona
- Collaborative practice
- Flexible schedule and no call
- Variety of Cases - no OB, Cardiovascular, or Neurology
- American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) and a current, unrestricted license is required
- TOP TIER COMPENSATION PLAN includes base salary, performance incentives, and superior benefits with added perks
- Access to a proprietary learning platform for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational
Location & Lifestyle
Phoenix, the capital of Arizona, is known as the Valley of the Sun. It is a popular and easy relocation option from anywhere in the USA. Phoenix is a large metropolitan area with a population of over 4M people. The city is multi-cultural with an abundance of spas, resorts, and golf courses bounded by national forests.
Phoenix has a thriving cultural and fine arts community with dozens of Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Arizona Ballet, dance troops, and performing arts, including the Orpheum theatre and Arizona Opera. Phoenix?s culinary scene boasts many diverse cuisines including local specialties and from around the world. The city is proud of its professional sports teams and is home to the Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns, and the Arizona Diamondbacks. Options for the whole family include national and city parks to enjoy hiking, camping, swimming, horseback riding, cycling, and climbing. Camelback Mountain is one of Phoenix?s best hikes and a popular attraction for thousands of visiting hikers each year.
Contact: Michelle Roach McAllister