You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. The facility has state-of-the-art equipment for all that is needed to help provide the best cardiovascular care to their patients and community. CompHealth stands ready to assist you with the process of obtaining a medical license in the state of North Dakota.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive competitive base salary, generous vacation and CME time off, liberal sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage. To get started, forward your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call or text to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Please reference job #2718149.
- Receive a top and liberal sign on bonus with guaranteed salary
- Looking for a BE/BC noninvasive cardiologist to join an expanding team
- Established and strong primary care referral base awaits you
- Provider base includes 8 physicians and 7 APPs
- You will have terrific access to 30 specialty providers
- On-site laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, infusion/chemotherapy
- Research and teaching opportunities are also available
- Greater of the salary guarantee or your work RVUs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail