Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity in Poughkeepsie New York
A private multi-specialty group in Poughkeepsie New York is actively recruiting for an additional provider to join their established group.
At the heart of our practice are the team of seasoned professionals, including physicians, clinical personnel and support staff, who make it possible for us to provide quality medical care to their patients. They strive to provide their employees with an exceptional work environment as well as professional experiences that will help them learn and grow in their areas of expertise. They also have a Clinical Research Department that conducts ongoing research trials.
Some other Highlights:
· Dedicated clinical and administrative support staff
· Prompt lab and radiology support
· Patient referrals from other sub-specialists in the medical group
· Competitive health insurance/benefits
· Strong support for administration, finance/billing, technology/EMR, human resources
· Dedicated marketing support for on-boarding announcements and ongoing public relations and community opportunities
About the Location:
Poughkeepsie is a bustling college town filled with wonderful examples of historic architecture alongside trendy boutiques and excellent fine dining restaurants. No less than 22 beautiful green parks surround the area, which features plenty of urban spaces in which to relax. As the last stop on the Metro-North line from New York City, Poughkeepsie is an area for those who crave riverside views in spring and foliage in the fall. No matter what time of year, the waterfront city in Dutchess County has it all.
Job ID: (JN -102021-25610)