Full Time Hospitalist Job Abilene, TX
15 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time internal medicine trained physician to join our stable and established hospital medicine program as a nocturnist at Hendrick Medical Center North in Abilene, Texas. Enjoy a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off and the support of a swing shift hospitalist, swing shift advanced practice clinician (APC), and two nocturnist APCs. You will be responsible for admissions and cross coverage on the floors at this 522-bed facility during your 7pm-7am shift. We are focused on internal medicine trained physicians only for this position.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Desirable and flexible schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off
- Established hospital medicine program at a busy medical center
- Collaborative practice environment
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- New compensation package offering comprehensive benefits
- $25K sign-on incentive is available for qualified clinicians
- $20K relocation bonus
- $2k per month residency stipend, if applicable
- $10K per year for 3 years ($30K total) for medical school reimbursement, if applicable
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.