You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses2-year salary guarantee, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Alabama town. It offers you the opportunity to really get to know your patients and be involved in your community. If you have ties to the South, you know your future neighbors are some of the finest people on earth and will warmly welcome you into their community.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- See all ages
- 20 to 30 patients a day
- Physician can round on their patients if they want to
- Must be board certified
- Competitive 2-year income guaranteed
- Loan repayment, medical benefits, retirement plan, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail