This position offers a competitive compensation package with a productivity bonus, and license fees and membership reimbursement. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical and dental for you and your family, accrued PTO, CME time with stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and Federal Tort malpractice. There is also loan repayment available.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any specialty jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2707257.
- Outpatient position
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday
- Nurse triaged phone call is 2 weeks per year
- Take over existing patient panel
- Average 20 to 23 patients a day of diverse, often complex patients
- Join 2 other primary care physicians, 2 PAs, and 4 NPs
- Very generous benefits
- Location is 40 minutes from downtown Phoenix
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail