Part of a 200+ Physician Enterprise
A thriving Gastroenterology practice associated with a 300+ bed non-profit hospital is seeking to add a Gastroenterologist to their practice. While call would be 1:5 upon starting, there is a possibility it may become 1:12 by 2022 due to the addition of a GI hospitalist. With a great work-life balance and a lot of room for growth professionally and financially, this could be just the fit for you.
- In hospital, OR room set aside as a GI hybrid room
- Anesthesia on-site at the outpatient ASC
- ERCP and EUS are performed at the hospital
- Leap Frog A-Rated Hospital and considered Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Allowance provided
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Nestled along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, the residents live in this gorgeous community rich in history and heritage. Take a short drive to a mountainous state park with a multitude of outdoor sporting options or head into the big city for the night of bright lights and festivities. Enjoy a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Short drive to a mountainous state park with a multitude of outdoor sporting options
- Live in an area that is a thriving metropolis for the region with tons of restaurants & shops
- Take part in one of their festivals, art fairs, parades or concert series
- Fantastic private and public school options with a college in town
- Easy access to nearby metros such as Nashville, St. Louis, or Chicago
Job ID: JN -012021-23904