This position is all about a good work-life balance. The physician's group is known for its congeniality and ability to work well together. This is a small community where you will have a real chance to make a difference.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary, a sign-on bonus, a retention bonus, and a productivity incentive. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, STD and LTD, group life insurance, 8 weeks of PTO, paid occurrence malpractice, 5 CME days and training stipend, and robust retirement plans.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2706213.
- Join 4 other cardiologists in a collegial hospital setting
- Work for a financially stable health system with a great benefits package
- Generous guaranteed salary, occurrence malpractice, RVU production, and more
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient, Monday through Friday schedule
- 8 weeks of PTO plus another week for CME
- 457(b) deferred compensation plan, 403(b) tax shelter, and pension plan
- H-1B candidates are welcome to apply
- Within 75 miles of an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail