There will be a base salary with full comprehensive benefits and partnership potential as they do have a physician-owned model. You will be offered medical benefits, a 401(k), relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and PTO, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and practicing in one of the largest cities in Kentucky. It is a university town with a progressive population. The cost of living and housing options are attractive. The local national parks are impressive and offer a multitude of recreational activities. It is conveniently located one hour from Nashville, TN and an international airport.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Art Moran at 203.663.9358 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Partnership potential
- Comprehensive benefits
- Long-standing and well-established multispecialty group
- Physician-owned model
- All experience levels are welcome
- Take over existing practice from physician leaving next month
- Growing city and family-oriented communities
- One hour to Nashville, TN and an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail