Full Time Family Practice Job Owensboro, KY
2 days ago
Join the core faculty of a family medicine residency program in Owensboro, KY. Family Medicine with OB would be a plus but not a must. C-Section skills are not required.
The general duty of all core faculty includes:
- Participation in the In-Patient Family Medicine Teaching Service at the Hospital for our assigned patients
- Supervise admissions, daily care & notes, teaching rounds, charges, etc.
- Precept Family Medicine Clinic
- Ensure quality care to their patients while teaching continuity of family medicine
- Personal practice in FMC and scholarly activities
- Teach technical skills needed for comprehensive practice and procedures
- Board Certified or Board Eligible if within 5 years of training and intend to become Board Certified
- $275,000 annually
- Commencement bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Residency stipends
- Full health benefits & additional benefits
About Owensboro, Kentucky:
Owensboro is the fourth-largest city by population in the U.S. state of Kentucky. It is the county seat of Daviess County. Owensboro is located on U.S. Route 60 about 32 miles (51 km) southeast of Evansville, Indiana, and is the principal city of the Owensboro, Kentucky, Metropolitan Statistical Area. The city's population was 57,265 in the 2010 U.S. Census, with a metropolitan population of 114,752.
The Owensboro Public Schools, Daviess County Public Schools, and the Diocese of Owensboro's Catholic School System oversee K-12 education in and around Owensboro. Owensboro is home to two private, four-year colleges, Brescia University and Kentucky Wesleyan College, one public community college, Owensboro Community and Technical College, and the Western Kentucky University Owensboro extended campus.
Owensboro offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities. We have everything from fishing on a nearby lake to live performances of the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra, one of the finest in the state. Municipal parks provide areas for picnicking, golf, tennis, softball, football, and relaxing. Water sports activities may be enjoyed on the Ohio River.
Contact: Greg Basse
Phone: (314) 391-4739
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.