HEADLINE: Brooklyn, New York City: Two general Gastroenterologists are needed for staff positions and work at a New York City Medical Center. They currently have three gastroenterologists on staff, two Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants. This Medical Center is closely affiliated with a major academic/teaching hospital. They have a Gastroenterology fellowship program. This is an employed opportunity. $ They are offering a very competitive financial package. They will be able to sponsor Visas.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS OF CANDIDATE:
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Gastroenterology.
- New York State license in good standing is required.
- Located in the New York City area, two general Gastroenterologists are needed for staff positions and work at New York City Medical Center.
- They currently have three gastroenterologists on staff, two Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants.
- This Medical Center has internal medicine residents and gastroenterology fellows who rotate through their medical center. They are being trained at a closely affiliated major academic/teaching hospital.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
- DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: They commonly treat the following conditions: Pancreatitis, Colitis, Gallbladder Diseases, Peptic Ulcer, Colon Polyps, Colon Cancer, Hepatitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and medical conditions disrupting the normal function of the digestive tract.
- Call Schedule: It will be 1:4 or 1:5, depending upon if they hire one or two additional general gastroenterologists.
- These two excellent gastroenterology opportunities are due to growth and expansion.
- They will be able to sponsor Visa candidates.
- AVAILABILITY: Gastroenterology fellows who will be finishing their training during2021 and June of 2022, as well as Gastroenterologists who have prior work experience and are already in practice will all be strongly considered and are all welcome to apply.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This is an employed opportunity.
- This medical center is offering a very competitive salary, which will be commensurate with the physicians experience, skills, etc.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid Malpractice Insurance (fully covered)
- Major Medical/Health Insurance for candidate and family members
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Loan Repayment plan and much more!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.