Fall in Love with Primary Care Again! Get off the RVU treadmill and practice medicine in an innovative model focused on patient care and physician satisfaction.
This is a rewarding opportunity for a Primary Care Physician (FM or IM-ped) at a direct primary care clinic in Bakersfield, California. Our client is dedicated to delivering outstanding, relationship-based primary care and helping their patients achieve their best health. Here you will enjoy a fantastic quality of life while making a real difference in patients' lives.
Additional highlights include:
- Focus on diagnosis and treating, not the front office
- Predictable workweek with limited call
- Fewer administrative and insurance-related tasks
- Work within a team of professionals who are passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system
- Non-production-based compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including CME, medical license, DEA, and malpractice coverage
- BE/BC in family medicine or internal medicine/peds
If you are tired of the production model and would like the opportunity to be a part of transforming healthcare and a patient-centered clinic model, this position is perfect for you.