You will enjoy working in Jermyn, located 10 miles north of Scranton, one of the largest cities in Pennsylvania. Jermyn is a borough in Lackawanna County, on the Lackawanna River.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2698069.
- Employed position, malpractice with tail, PTO, and eligible for NHSC loan repayment
- Adult outpatient psychiatry
- Academic component
- Work 2 full days and 1 half day, very light call as residents normally will take the call
- Supervise NPs and oversee clinic learning environment
- Board certified or board eligible
- Academic experience preferred, but no required
- Final year residents and fellows are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail