Endocrinology - New York
Partnership - 1 Year
100% Outpatient Practice
Endocrinologist needed to take over a well-established practice for a successful 42-member multi-specialty group. Join a practice with a team of 35 providers for immediate referrals. Come experience incredible practice flexibility, clinical autonomy, and an excellent quality of life.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-on bonus
- 1 year track to Partnership
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Draw area 150,000.
- Student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, life, and dental insurance, pension plan with 5% employer contribution, 401(k), and CME
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 visa eligible position
Practice in a beautiful part of the country with access to everything you need. Feel the warmth of this welcoming community while still having access to all of the amenities.
- Less than an hour to major metropolitan areas
- Great public and private schooling
- Cost of living 12% lower than the national average
- Safe and inviting place to raise a family
- Local country club offering golf, swimming, tennis, and numerous other activities
- Year round activities - stunning ski resorts, local waterfalls, hiking trails, and great areas to hunt and fish
Job ID: JN -122020-23709