This employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail covered by the federal tort act. Student loan repayment is available if needed.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Join a very respected FQHC working with dedicated physicians and APPs
- Qualifies for loan payback with high HPSA score
- Outpatient practice with minimal phone call
- Work Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and a few weekends a year
- See approximately 16 patients per day and spend quality time with your patients
- FPs treat all ages and have the option of doing OB deliveries, IMs see adults only
- Located close to the Berkshires and a short drive to VT and NH for great skiing
- Adjacent to a gorgeous suburb for the finest housing and highly-ranked public schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail