Full Time Family Practice Job Waltham, MA
Job DescriptionThe Inline Group -
- Hours:Flexible | 6, 10, and 12 Hour Shifts Available ( 24 hours a week minimum for Part-time)
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 4+ patients per hour
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Compensation: Earning Potential up to $350K, Salary plus Bonus Opportunities
- Benefits: - 401k With 4% Match - Medical Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life - CME Time and Allowance stipend of 2,500- 5 weeks of PTO - EMR and DOT Certification training offered.- Urgent Care Boot Camp offered to New Graduates, has practiced in a specialty other than Urgent Care, or has skill gaps that must be addressed prior to employment.- Full time Providers can use their CME stipend to purchase the Urgent Care Bootcamp at any time.- Relocation assistance offered on a case-by-case basis- The schedule is published in 4-month blocks, 3 times per year. Time off requests are submitted in advance. Shift trades can be made after the schedule is published, if needed.
- Additional Info: -Passed Board Certified-Fully licensed in MA-DEA and MCSR license in MA (or in progress)-ACLS/PALS certified (or are willing to obtain this certification prior to starting)-Candidate wishes to work in Urgent Care primarily (the candidate is not "dipping their toes in the water" to try it out or applying as a back up to a Hospitalist position)-Ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience (this is not mandatory)-Profile includes any skills gaps and what the provider has done in self-study to close those gaps- Profile includes an explanation for any gaps in employment or long gap between graduation and certification/licensure if the candidate is a new graduate- Must see patients of all ages.- Must be confident/ comfortable completing 30-40 patient notes per day in urgent care. - Every Provider works his or her proportional fair share of weekends and holidays, and a full time Provider will work every other full weekend (Sat/Sun).- EMR: DocuTAP
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.