Pulmnonary Critical Care need 30 minutes from Indianapolis, IN
- Group is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonologist to join a hospital employed practice.
- Sleep Medicine ' Board Certification in 6-18 months preferred.
- position will support a primary care referral base of 27 employed primary care physicians/advanced nurse practitioners
- Perform procedures such as bronchoscopy, chest tube insertion, thoracentesis, pleural catheter insertion, and other pulmonology procedures as credentialed.
- Interpret pulmonary function tests
- Maintain physician oversight of AACVPR accredited pulmonary rehab program.
- Will see on average 14-18 patients per day. Monday to Friday, no call.
- Meditech Expanse EMR
- Employment contract is a three or five-year agreement with competitive compensation per MGMA data.
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- The city offers safe neighborhoods, beautiful parks, good schools, and unique shops/businesses.
- Since this city is part of the Indianapolis Metropolitan area you will have all the big city amenities within 30 minutes.