This employed position offers a compensation package. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Guaranteed base plus annual quality performance incentives
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment, and full benefits
- FP with OB to join a primary care team
- C-section capability and privileging are necessary
- Average 18 to 20 patients per day
- Flexible scheduling options and a supportive practice environment
- Deliver your patients in a newly renovated birth center at a local hospital
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail