Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Coos Bay, OR
Family Medicine Physician, Oregon Coast, No State Sales Tax
High-Income Potential in a Few Short Years
Partnership Available, Visas Accepted
Join a well-respected physician-owned and operated partnership that has been serving the community for over 60 years. This practice prides itself on providing the highest quality care for the residents of this beautiful coastal community.
- Outpatient with no call and no weekends required
- Partnership available after completing two years
- A busy multi-specialty group with Primary Care providers, Allergist, OB/GYN, Midwives, Pediatricians, and Nurse Practitioners
- Competitive salary where after a few short years, $425k can be reached, comprehensive benefits include medical/dental/vision, PTO, malpractice, licensing/dues, relocation/sign-on bonus, CME reimbursement, yearly performance bonus & Defined Retirement Plan!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Become a part of a growing community right on the Pacific coast with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a community that builds neighborhoods where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- This area offers an abundance of outdoor activities which include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, bird watching, world-class golf, and water sports including whale watching, tide pooling, clamming, and crabbing
- Home to the 2nd and 7th-rated golf course in the country. These courses conjure up the image of a historic Scottish Links course
- No state sales tax
- Public & private schools in the community with two Community Colleges and GREAT State Universities
- Lots of great dining, local events, museums, shopping, state parks, and a lively downtown which includes music on the trains, wine walks, 5k races, and much more
- Short drive to Eugene, Oregon
Job ID: JN -102018-17950
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.