Family Medicine Primary Care - Tax Free Southern New Hampshire
- Join a thriving family medicine practice.
- Employed position with 112-bed acute care facility
- Salary guarantee
- Full spectrum primary care, pediatrics and adults
- 18 patients/day, or 72 patients/week
- 32 clinic hours, 8 administrative
- Experienced physician preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Call coverage is minimal with afterhours triage service
- 24/7 full-service ER an dedicated hospitalist program
Located very close to the seacoast region of New Hampshire. Rochester is and approximately 1 hour north of Boston and 1 hour south of the White Mountains. Consistently ranked #1 in the country for quality of life and livability and ranked as one of the "Healthiest" states. Conveniently located only one hour from Boston and Portland, ME.
Contact: Neal Fenster