This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonus incentives. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm, and nocturnists cover nights
- Reasonable patient census 16 for rounding and admissions
- No procedures and intensivists cover the ICU
- Open to IM or FM residency trained physicians that can start in 2021 or early 2022
- Hospital-employed position with a base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package
- H-1B visa sponsorship
- Community has an easy drive to larger metro areas like Pittsburgh, Erie, and Cleveland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail