This independent contractor opportunity is offering a compensation that is based on collections plus a quality metrics bonus incentive.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at 954.837.2710 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 1099 independent contractor position
- Monday through Friday daytime schedule
- Round and go model
- Very reasonable patient census
- Closed ICU, no procedures required
- Focus on delivering high quality of care
- Final year residents welcome to apply
- Approximately a 45-minute drive to Downtown Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail