This hospital-employed position offers a generous/competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed role with a base salary guarantee plus incentives/bonuses
- Loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, plus a full benefits package
- General orthopedic practice, open to sub-specialty
- Newer acute care facility and level 3 trauma center
- Join an established orthopedic practice
- Call of 1:4
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail