Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Grow Their Career with a Busy Private Practice Near Seattle, Washington
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a reputable practice in northwest Washington.
This is an excellent opportunity for a compassion-drivencandidate to step into a collaborative, family-like environment and make a real difference in the lives of patients seeking high-quality dermatological care.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-4.5 days per week
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- The current provider sees 30-35 patients per day
- Provide primarily Medical Dermatology and some Cosmetics
- Single location opportunity
- Position available due to growing patient demand and current provider wanting to cut back on hours
- NP / PA supervision required
- Competitive compensation plan including a generous production-based bonus
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Malpractice, CME, 401K, PTO
- Partnership opportunity after two years
- Reputable private practice owned by a physician with 34 years of experience
- Beautiful, modern, and spacious facility including five exam rooms and a surgery suite featuring state-of-the-art lasers and equipment
- A collegial team atmosphere fosters a warm, welcoming environment
- Exceptional support staff consisting of skilled Medical Assistants and office staff
- Innovative EMR technology in place
If you're seeking to dwell among rustic scenic beauty at a slowed-down pace, then this community outside of Seattle, Washington, is your dream come true!
Residents say there's a small-town charm about this region but more than enough amenities to keep you from ever being bored. Plus, you can find everything you need to raise a family here, including excellent public schools, community activities, and tons of outdoor recreation to enjoy all year long.
Shopping malls offer big-city convenience while local eateries and coffee shops keep things cozy. A lovely waterfront park showcases the town's connection to Puget Sound while hiking trails and other outdoor adventures await close by!
Some Pacific Northwest area attractions include:
- Seattle's Space Needle
- Leavenworth Village
- Olympic National Park (just a 90 minute drive away)
- San Juan Islands
There's so much to explore in the Pacific Northwest. But when you're ready for a (perhaps tropical?) vacation, a quick 30-minute drive will get you toSeattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSeniorDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, callTerry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation